We welcome all authors for submission of papers concerning Any Engineering, Science, Management, Maths, Technology disciplines, and different innovative research is also covered by the journal topics.
Paper Review Policy:
All submitted processes will be reviewed by the Peer Review Process which may take maximum of 2-5 days from the date of submission. You may wait for the review report.
Paper Withdrawn Policies:
All accepted papers of associated journals will be the property of “IJTES”. It is please note that:
- Paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is Accepted/Published.
- Authors have to wait for the review status of his/her paper. It may be reviewed within 2-5 days from the date of submission.
- Accepted paper cannot send by the author for any other journals/ conferences/media that are not associated with IJTES . If it is found, then IJTES may make claim against the concerned person.
- Authors have to send all supported documents within given time. Given time may be extended (Max. 05 days) after the permission of Editor-In-Chief.
- Publication fee is fixed which is decided by “Board of Directors” of IJTES. There is no APC waive except Editor-In-Chief / Associate Editor. There are common norms for all authors.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Refund & Cancellation Policies:
- There are no charges if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage/not accepted.
- No Refund will be issued if Author wish to cancel the publication with us after completing Payment.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the paper is removed due to Copyright Infringement Claims.
- After Publish Issue / Indexing author cannot make the correction in the article. After publishing Issue/Indexing, If the author wants some correction in the article, he/she have to pay extra at per changes in the article.
Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libellous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
- The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
- It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be fined/banned for the duration of 01 years from publishing in Journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of Judiciary of Haryana, India.