Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished before submissions please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJTES paper template. Online submission of articles is strongly encouraged. Acceptance or rejection, an email will be sent to the author within 3 working days after submission, IJTES accepts research and review articles in engineering science and technology. The manuscript would be considered under the specific branches of engineering science and technology but not limited.
- Submit Articles online, If found any difficulty you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript should be prepared in English using the IJTES Manuscript Template format “Times New Roman” font should be used.
- The manuscript should contain 3 pages minimum and 10 pages maximum allowed.
- All the papers submitted have to pass through an initial screening and will be checked through the Plagiarism Software. IJTES anti-plagiarism policy allows up to 25% content similarity.
- Once the manuscript is accepted Authors can pay online any time using a credit card, Debit card, Net-banking etc.
- Final Documents Submission: After completion of Payment send your final documents within 5 working days.
- Authors should submit only in the Final Submission link after making payment, attach payment proof (Transaction screenshot/ Receipt), copyright form [filled & Signed].
- Individual E-certificates will be issued immediately after publishing the research articles.
- All manuscripts are subjected to the rapid peer review process and those of high quality (which are not previously published and are not under consideration for publication by another journal) would be published without any delay in a subsequent issue.
- Papers are sent to reviewers for the peer-review process.
- The reviewer’s recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted/ rejected/ subject to change/ subject to re-submission with significant changes/ rejected.
- For papers that require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in- Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/ or modifications before publication.
Download IJTES Manuscript Template